Sprint spoiler

Dazzer

Paid Member
Looking at getting a sprint spoiler,is there any other places that sell them apart from K-tec & spray shack?

Spray Shack offers it as its own product as far as i'm aware, and I believe K-Tec source theirs from Spray Shack?

I may stand corrected, but i'm pretty sure you won't find them anywhere else except second hand if one comes up.

I'll just leave this here...
IMAG0163.jpg

Reactions: Dazzer
Spray Shack offers it as its own product as far as i'm aware, and I believe K-Tec source theirs from Spray Shack?

I may stand corrected, but i'm pretty sure you won't find them anywhere else except second hand if one comes up.

IMAG0163.jpg

OT: But what a shine on that baby !

Would have been a VERY worthy entry in the last picture of the month contest :smile:

IMAG0163.jpg

I think you have it right there.

Best spoiler I think. It just looks more Clio to me. The Cup one looks great but the Sprint just really suits the car. Gives it a bit of style at the back without being showy.

Your car looks excellent mate.

Is this Elia tuning? If so I emailed them a picture of the spoiler and asked them and they said they do not make this spoiler?!