Sprint Spoiler on an AG Clio

MarkPDoyle

Paid Member
Does anyone know of any pictures showing a K-Tec sprint spoiler on an Alien Green 200?

I can't decide what spoiler to go for next month, I love the look of the Cup spoiler in pictures but like a few other posters I'm not sure if I'd regret that particular spoiler after a while? IMO the back definitely needs something to balance the look of the car at the rear

This is Bentley 200's one, not sure if it's a sprint spoiler but i think it is:

attachment.php

I wear my smug face when ever I drive past a Clio without the cup spoiler.
It is the be all, and end all addition to have, go for it...just remember to get yourself a really short stubby aerial so it doesn't touch when you pop the boot lid :smile:

thats not a sprint spoiler mate and tbf its not even close,sport spoiler i think that is called

Last edited:
Cheers fellas. I think I've decided on the sprint spoiler, I think it'll balance the rear without being over the top

I hope to have my sprint spoiler fitted during the week (Wednesday or Thursday). I'll fire a few pics up for you, though my cars ultra red.

I hope to have my sprint spoiler fitted during the week (Wednesday or Thursday). I'll fire a few pics up for you, though my cars ultra red.

it was an ultra red 197 i saw with one on that made me want one,they compliment the car so well,total factory but edgey look...