sprint booster

There's a few threads already running about this mate, pop it in the search box (I'd give you links but I'm posting from iPhone). They're quite a popular little gadget and a number of people on here are using them, infact I think there was a group buy not so long ago too!?!

I doubt id buy a 2nd hand 1, the amount ive read on here that have caused issues, believe when they do work on the clio there a great little mod

I had an issue with mine when first fitted - don't think it was attached properly. I was having a thrash with a mate in car behind and the car went into limp mode - 3 days after I'd put the Sprintbooster on : Check emissions, injection, spanner lights etc so took it off. Left it a couple of weeks, used an angle grinder on the pedal to make sure the connection was correct, put the wires totally out of the way (I suspect my foot may have tugged down on the wire when I put my foot down) and I've had no problems since it's been on for the last 5/6 weeks.

Nice addition though my MPG is even worse than it was now... :s

I loved mine, awesome mod and made the car feel so alive and responsive. Only reason I got rid was because the Meg engine I now have doesn't need it.

I loved mine, awesome mod and made the car feel so alive and responsive. Only reason I got rid was because the Meg engine I now have doesn't need it.
I now own this one and it's probably the best mod so far. Makes pulling away and the average day to day driving so much better. Red mode on the other hand, is an absolute animal.

Day to day driving is great (green), you don't have the lag, the throttle is much more responsive.

However when driving on bumpy roads and if you run a stiff ride it's frustrating because the throttle - being so sensitive - is hard to be kept stable, obviously no problem when driving hard even though I believe that when cornering it makes the ESP kick in much easier, even when smooth on throttle. But yet again, there is no lag/lack or response when going flat out anyway so IMO sprintbooster is just for day to day driving.

I'd buy it again, the ability to turn it off is great. Btw I don't use the red option.