spoiler fitting bournemouth

Anyone know of anywhere to have a spoiler fitted in bournemouth. When i ordered the car i was told i couldn't have the gt spoiler and only the cup spoiler was available. I eventually got round to ordering a sprint spoiler though spray shack. I know it's probably an easy job but would rather someone who knows what their doing to fit it.

With the sprint spoiler, you only need to bond it on. Piss easy.

the spoiler only sits on one place, so line it up, so a pencil trace across the roof, put your bonding agent down and stick away. Just hold it in place with some masking tape.

will take you 10 minutes to fit and like 24hrs for the bond to dry.

Agreed, I did mine, with some bonding agent and used some clamps to hold it in place until dry, really easy mate.

After the last "easy" attempt at fitting my carbon exhaust tips I was a bit reluctant. That should have been just take the diffuser off and unclip and clip on the new rings. I ended up hacking a huge hole to make one fit and gave up and ended up bonding it.

After the last "easy" attempt at fitting my carbon exhaust tips I was a bit reluctant. That should have been just take the diffuser off and unclip and clip on the new rings. I ended up hacking a huge hole to make one fit and gave up and ended up bonding it.

I was also wondering about good places in Bournemouth for exterior fitment. What if you gave K-Tec a call seeing as they're just up the road?