Speedlines Colour?

Hi,
Picking up some speedlines in the morning, just debating on gloss black or anthracite? They are to go on a RB Cup 200.

These are the only two colours im debating because I know alot of people like white, but there not for me.

cant find any decent pictures of anthracite on the speedlines either and are gloss black hard to manintain/keep looking good?

Cheers

Tickle

Think i'd agree with N0ddie, unless your car has the anthracite pack.

Mine has the anth pack so if i did ever get speedlines then id want them done in anth the match

I have gloss black on my UR 200 and they still look as good as new. I got them re-furbed when I bought them off here and sealed them with G/Techniq C5 which is truly excellent and I'd suggest quite strongly that when you get yours painted you do the same. Now I wash with an Ez Detail wheel brush (small) and some normal bodywork shampoo and they come up like new every time.

Cheers, sold on the black! Paddy was going use poorboys wheels sealer but will have a look at the GT c5, either way i will sealing them.

Cheers, sold on the black! Paddy was going use poorboys wheels sealer but will have a look at the GT c5, either way i will sealing them.

I have the Poor Boys Wheel Sealant and its not that great in all honesty. You need to apply around 3 coats every month to see any benefits from it. One coat of C5 has lasted me since Feb and its still going strong.

Definitely black, it a shame they don't come in dark anthracite, or dark shadow chrome as that would look sick on the Rb!!