Speeding: 42 in a 30 on a test drive

That kfc guy is a jackass.

OT: Hope you get all this ironed out, can see by your later posts that youve established it was probaly him driving, so hope you fight it to the end!

That kfc guy is a jackass.

OT: Hope you get all this ironed out, can see by your later posts that youve established it was probaly him driving, so hope you fight it to the end!

Was thinking of giving them a call as the salesman text me today to ask if i was still interested, but i've ignored.

Just so busy with work it's not worth the hassle of dealig with them / letting them know, may aswell just leave the police to it!

Leave it. The police will have to go to court and prove who was driving.

I just had mine through :-/

Leave it. The police will have to go to court and prove who was driving.

I just had mine through :-/

Cant - merc have obvs said i was driving as i signed the test drive paper. So if i dont say otherwise the police would surely just hold me responsible?

Have sent all the proof off so hopefully i hear no further of it

When I had mine through I had to choice to say I was or wasn't driving.

Send yours back as you wasn't and then wait.

Wise move.

I've got a serious itch for a Focus RS.

Join the club haha. Is one near the office, always liked them.

Wouldnt be a step up in performance from the meg (standard vs standard) but god they sound good! Guy i know used to have one that was 450bhp...it FLEW!!

All sounds like a complete handling. Though the Android route information and time is key and I'd be pretty confident that would be enough to get things turned around.