sparco terra's???

Would have thought that would be fine mate, I'm running et45's currently with 16mm spacers which sre just on the limit

They would prob be ok but at the limit really. I run an ET48 with an 8J rim and they fill the arches just right. The Sparcos are 7.5 J so they'd probably be about the same.

They would prob be ok but at the limit really. I run an ET48 with an 8J rim and they fill the arches just right. The Sparcos are 7.5 J so they'd probably be about the same.

This is what I was thinking but I've never really got my head around offset. Will I be right in thinking that as the sparco is the same width as a standard raider, that by bolting on a sparco with that offset It'll be like bolting on a 21mm spacer?

This is what I was thinking but I've never really got my head around offset. Will I be right in thinking that as the sparco is the same width as a standard raider, that by bolting on a sparco with that offset It'll be like bolting on a 21mm spacer?

Basically yes.

I think they look good, especially if they were available in black.

similar, within reason to the 2118's.

It would look good, but I'm not sure I really want white wheels. But I don't necessarily want black ones as I sometimes feel there are to many stealth clio' s here. But the frogs would offset that stealth look a little bit.

They're a 'copy' of the OZ Leggenda wheels. The OZ's might come in a better offset for the Clio ?

I read somewhere on the world wide inter web that sparco teamed up with O.Z to create their wheels..... I like the offset of the sparco, I wanted to put 25mm spacers on the standard wheels so in reality these wheels would sit better than the standard wheels as it would be a 20mm space rather than 25mm which people say is not good.

Similar Thread Suggestions