Sparco R600 seats ...... Any experience ?

I'm not a huge fan of recliners, personally. Hence selling my Recaros for buckets.

Those Sparcos look a bit too bulky IMO. They won't suit the car, plus they're HEAVY!

Would you not just be better going for some nice, light buckets?

Not for me right now.

Recliners all the way.....,

You should've bought my Sportsters! :grimacing:

Not for me thanks.... :smile:

Wanting creature comforts (Reclining) and car being garaged every night with little space to enter or exit means buckets are a no-no. Being anal means standard Recaro's CS's are out of the question too with standard cloth quality.

The hunt continues. Itching to buy. But also happy to wait.......

Not for me thanks.... :smile:

Wanting creature comforts (Reclining) and car being garaged every night with little space to enter or exit means buckets are a no-no. Being anal means standard Recaro's CS's are out of the question too with standard cloth quality.

The hunt continues. Itching to buy. But also happy to wait.......

The OE Recaros are some of the best quality seats I've had. The issue is when fatties use the bolsters as ledges to climb on

Mine had done 5 years and 65k and they looked like new when I old them. All down to the user.

The OE Recaros are some of the best quality seats I've had. The issue is when fatties use the bolsters as ledges to climb on

Mine had done 5 years and 65k and they looked like new when I old them. All down to the user.

Absolutely Christopher :smile: As i've been saying all along.

I'm a big chap using a small single garage; typical of a modern house - and hence entry and exit isnt very, er.....normal !

I well realise i'm in the minority but i wont 'risk' £1000+ on a nice set with my use and certainly wont spend £800-odd on a set that's already half worn.

Each to their own though of course and im very happy for those that love them.

Enough about CS's though. They arent happening here :smile:

Cheers.

I'm thinking of going for a pair of Corbeau RRS in my 200.

I've been told that the sparco subframes work with that seat for my car. Is fitting the seatbelt buckle to the new seats a straightforward swap over job?

Similar Thread Suggestions