South African posts again! :)

Hey guys! so heres an update on my clio, posted like a year ago :O i know its bad! hehe but have a look and tell me what you guys think :smile:

img00184201012171011.jpg

img00181201012171007.jpg

I would only agree on the stickers if you were a participant of the clio race cup series or the R3 trophy, or the car was 100% trackday prepped, assuming thats not the case...... if I was to do any upgrade on your clio, it would be anthracite R27 like wheels ( just repaint - matches great with red paint ), maybe lowering but not necessary as that would cost you on the ride comfort, and the projector headlights ( black surrounds ), then give it a good wash/wax/ paint correction maybe, enough said, I think the stickers have cost you at least half of what it would cost to get the wheels painted, I am at the stage of doing slight mods to my 2006 197, got xenons so no need to upgrade anything on the front, debating over the springs because the height is not satisfactory, but the ride is already stiff so not sure if I want to get it any stiffer, exhaust is out of the question as I am not a teenager and the car is my daily driver, both short and long runs, and the 197 is loud as standard anyway :smile: I am just going to get the wheels painted and have a paint correction done and I know it will look great, invest the rest $$$ in keeping it in good overall condition is what I do

Similar Thread Suggestions