Someone help me out with an in gear acceleration test

For silly reasons i require another 197 or 200 to compare its acceleration in gear for me ( trying to configure the nitrous setup for torque in a particular powerband ).

Ideally standard but mildly modified would work.

Basically i need someone to do the same test as me:

4th gear at 4000 rpm exactly ( approximately 56mph ) and then accelerate fully all the way to 7000 rpm ( not the redline! ) which will have you reach approx 85 - 90 mph, and record the time it takes you to do so.

If anyone could go out their way for me and remember to do this next time your crusing down the motorway one evening it would be grealy appreciated.

For accuracy reasons those trying to increase their ego by knocking two seconds off their actual time for showing off purposes need not apply. Thank you.

I'd love to break the law and risk getting 3 points for your experiment :tongueout:

Am I pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to do it, go spam cliosport you may be more welcome there than in my thread!

Please people I ask nicely for no more spam or piss taking, this is quite an important matter in getting my car setup correctly :smile:

Thanks all for the 'research' information.

Trying to adjust my nitrous mapping in fourth specifically for torque over bhp becuase thats what gear i spend the last third of a quatre mile in so need the mid range.

All information being gathered seems pretty accurate to my recording in comparison to the gains i should be getting.

Will see if I get opportunity tomorrow, hopefully the bloody wind won't affect it...

Just a thought but when you get the answers you need could we delete or lock this thread before it goes off track?