Some Pics from Serbia Clio 197 & Friends :)

Hi guys, here are some pics of my Clio 197 and his friends from Japan and Germany,

The specs of my car are:

Stock engine.
40mm H&R Drop
R26 18" Wheels
Cup Spoiler
CUPRA R Spliter
Custom Exhaust Tips

I hope u'll all like it !

Last edited:
Thanks guys, i hope there would be more comments.

If you would like it to be slightly different or add something more, please feel free to comment !!

Cheers!

That looks fudging awesome! Think I need to get one of those splitters if the Clio stays.

How hard was it to fit the splitter?

Thanks for comments,

Guys the splitter is very easy to fit, all u need is some bolts, about 15-20 bolts for it.
First step is removing the rubber protection from the bottom of the bumper, and then cut it horisontally in half, then put it back on the car.. You need to keep half of the rubber just to fit in the little wholes that is holding the rubber, so when u put the splitter, the holes will not show.

Then u get the splitter u place it in the middle, and fix it with some tape to the bumper, and when u make sure it is in the middle, you can start screwing it inside the bumper from underneath. You shouldnt start from the middle, so start from one side, either left or right, because you will need to adjust the splitter to follow the line of the bumper, since it is not "renault" part. But that is fairly easy because the spliter is quiet flexible.

When you drill it inside, you will have the leftovers by the wheel arches, there u just cut them to be right at the edge of the wheel arch.

It took me about 20 min to fit it. so it is quiet easy.

The splitter costed me 30euros so it is very cheap investement.

But i think it will deffinately much better when it is painted, i am definately gonna do mine in gloss black to match the spoiler and rear difusor when i get it painted.

I hope this was useful for all of u!

Good luck with fitting your own cupra splitter :smile: