Some Meg'luvin...

:001_tt1: not being biased... but my car really looked ghhoooood this weekend after Meguairs!!!
s9vx4mpyuilwvuvn71nu.jpg

ypzyfgujzjgpu16nfzr.jpg

pt0zo1i4c4zd9fm2bi8t.jpg

6wtbh7aj97c8d5aw2f1.jpg

jro5dd1c3goulnqc0s.jpg

2rapbm2iey8eo0e7nnn.jpg

sj178o50i41vphmtsd.jpg

wzoehxlnd6ksb27eeoq1.jpg

:-p be gentle on the comments :tongueout:

looking good - wish mine was as clean! Nimbus really does look brilliant when nice and shiny!

That looks great mate! The 4th pic is awesome! The colour looks really deep! Also a stunnning reflection on the roof :thumbup:

Meguairs Nxt Gen2 wash and polish. thats all... and just a damp cloth on the inside with a good old vacuum.

thanx, the spoiler grew on me now and I love it!!!

thanx guys!
that 4th pic was by luck! photos taken by a Sony K800i... as I angled the shot the clouds went infront of the sun... hence that nice result :smile:

PS... Projector headlights are on ther way if my contact can help me... holding thumbs!!!

Last edited:
Whats that bright light coming from the sky? We don't seem to have that at the moment in England

Whats that bright light coming from the sky? We don't seem to have that at the moment in England

blessed be the South of Africa with sunshine... but we have had insanely alot of rain this summer! :thumbup1::confused1::thumbup1:

OK, so I was a little busy this weekend...

Do I keep centre console MATT black or do I change it like the stripe trims???
a Matt Black with a crystal clear over...

OR do I go full MATT black with the strips as well???

6fp3shasabthin0hkzp.jpg

mws94cmuu0zxgeni3kw.jpg

kt5favii3bo8ikkdi1a4.jpg

I like this look... thik if the console goes shiny as well... then it will be too much... ???