som1 please send me this song

E

Ed...

this is the ultimate window down cruise in the sun tune

rolldeep - good times (radio edit)

thats a right good song mate

something thats bugging me atm is a song and one of the lines is. . .

he wants to see you handcuffed up he wantgs to see you ....

i cant rember any more any ideas what it is ? its on radio 1 sometimes but rarley fairly new i think

Hate to be the piracy police but wouldn't recomment that video to mp3 site due to

1. It's piracy, please support artists.
2. The video to mp3 conversion is almost always converted into 128kbps which is very very bad!
3. YouTube video sound quality is almost always below 100kbps anyways.

Roughly 79p per track from iTunes at 320kbps. It's not alot guys.
Also might keep the site out of trouble from people that's looking for illegal discussions.

My bad, I am typically impatient when I hear an awesome song and use the FLV converters occasionaly, then buy it off itunes when it's released becuase it isn't great quality off those websites.

I've actually just realised how much i've spent on itunes purchases and it's quite shocking...

823 items...3 days....4.68gb

At 79p (some 99p however) = £650.17 haha

Hate to be the piracy police but wouldn't recomment that video to mp3 site due to

1. It's piracy, please support artists.
2. The video to mp3 conversion is almost always converted into 128kbps which is very very bad!
3. YouTube video sound quality is almost always below 100kbps anyways.

Roughly 79p per track from iTunes at 320kbps. It's not alot guys.
Also might keep the site out of trouble from people that's looking for illegal discussions.

Wise words and true at the same time, although I dont think it will make much difference tbh

Im as much to blaim

As I said I'm not trying to be piracy police and I know some tracks are almost impossible to get from online stores,I know that with being a Dj. I Just don't want the site in any trouble.

Thanks people :smile: