sold the clio and heres the replacement!

hi all, ive loved the clio for the past year but another car court my eye today and so without a doubt i brought it, what do you think, pick it up next friday and let me tell you its bloody quick! and the sound ....my god. when i get it il post a vid sounds immence.

http://flic.kr/p/9UhA4n

GP Works? Love these.

Withoutabix went from his LY R27 to one of these. He has Turinis on it and it looks lush.

Could be doing with bigger brakes though?

very very nice, but minis are too common & too small for my taste, i reckon driving it is very fun tho, like a kart, i bet you still have to push it hard like the clio to get the fun out of it

i agree with the brakes, they look tiny compared to the 200s, but they work well. the test drive was an event real good route and gave it some beans round the bends and boy does it stick like glue. the supercharger is the star of the show though

Check of Withoutabix's progress thread, he has changed everything that needs changed and is now a really nice car. I really like these and would definitely have one.

Change the wheels like Graeme said!!! :smiley:

Apart from that, nice one, hope you enjoy it, I like those a lot.

Again, do like these. Borrowed my sisters Cooper a month or so ago and thoroughly enjoyed hooning around in it, I suspect the GP must be even better.

Check of Withoutabix's progress thread, he has changed everything that needs changed and is now a really nice car. I really like these and would definitely have one.

just found withoutabix's thread, my god thats low how much was the coilovers? also are brakes the same as new jcw think there 316mm compared to 294mm

Looks ace mate..interior shot needed!

i took 4 pics there is a pic of interior if you scroll on my other pics, il do more when i collect car next friday. il get one of the back where back seats should of been love the emptiness i love the round dials at the front still look futuristic today

love it and would have had one but need the back seats at the time. Its the most collectable mini, leave it standard and you'll lose very little money in it....

Do you mind me asking what mileage it's on?

Is there anything to look for on them if they've done 40000 miles +?

just 26.5k so very low example, i will be keeping it standard but may upgrade brakes in future cuz there tiny especially if you have 218 bhp at your right foot and need to stop