Snow foam

I got some snow foam and the snow foam lance, now ilm a total noon with this, so what to I do?? Spray it on the car and leave it 20mins then wash off??

Thanks guys

....only leave it for five minutes!! When I use my snow foam lance I tend to get the snow foam on and then use my wash mit to get the dirt off...I rinse the mit out in some clean water.....otherwise I find that the dirt dosn't realy come off!!

hmmmmmmmmm 5 minutes is a long time, i normally have the injector set really fine so it is slightly snowy. the snow foam lifts the dirt doesnt clean the car. 2 bucket method wont let you down either.

It'll either run off or dry in 20 minutes depending on how thick the suds are. I tend to spray on, leave a few mins and then rinse it off, before washing the car as normal. Just a bit of fun and a pre-wash really, innit!

I wouldn't spray on and then use a mitt straight off cos all the dirt will be in suspension in the foam and you'll just grind it into the paintwork... I normally get the mix just right so it drops off slowly taking most of the dirt with it; you can hear it slopping onto the floor - it sounds quite loud and weird when you get it right... then rinse off with a lance before 2bm.