snetterton zx6r vid

Brilliant video. Nothing was overtaking you:grinning:

What speed was you reaching on the start/finish straight??

Must've been 150+?!

Reactions: jamesgw200
Lovely vid mate. And the sound is 200 times better than most bikes ones i hear. Enjoyed that :smile:

Going very well indeed. 300 is such a nice track now compared to the old layout i used to do bikedays on......

Thanks guys, the footage really come out very well indeed. no windnoise or anything. Down the pit straight i was doing about 145 and then down the back straight about 152ish. Second track day on the bike and getting alot more confident with the bikes capabilities and the track which is fantastic and id recommend anyone who hasn't been. Ill be booking one for the megane very soon!_D8S2433_11.00%20-%2011.20.jpg

You can see your lines are getting better. From my experience using a road bike on track you don't push as hard as you would on a track bike. Always in the back of my head is I need to ride my bike home while all the track bike guys are pulling their bikes out of vans. I tried Pirelli Supercorsas for road/track but be warned they are lethal in the wet! I started off doing track days at Knockhill, they do a new to track bike night which is purely for novices. After that I was hooked and on the slippery slope to upgraded brakes, more focused tyres, suspension set up and dyno time! If you haven't already get some GB Racing engine protection which is far better than anything R&G has to offer. Also mirror blanks are a good buy. Ride safe mate.

You can see your lines are getting better. From my experience using a road bike on track you don't push as hard as you would on a track bike. Always in the back of my head is I need to ride my bike home while all the track bike guys are pulling their bikes out of vans. I tried Pirelli Supercorsas for road/track but be warned they are lethal in the wet! I started off doing track days at Knockhill, they do a new to track bike night which is purely for novices. After that I was hooked and on the slippery slope to upgraded brakes, more focused tyres, suspension set up and dyno time! If you haven't already get some GB Racing engine protection which is far better than anything R&G has to offer. Also mirror blanks are a good buy. Ride safe mate.

Yeah for sure, people are getting race bikes off the backs of vans!
yep pirelli supercorsa's are going on next as ive cooked my dunlops. Im a fair weather rider so hopefully i wont get caught out! but yes several upgrades on her at the moment. i do have the R&G engine covers but thats just because i have alot of other R&G pieces and im ocd so ha.