Slightly confused

Okay, driving back from the gym, come onto a roudabout and in front of me is a black Audi RS4, irish plate so cant tell what year it was.
I came onto the roundabout a little quick and all of a sudden it dropped a gear and went, so obviously I paused for a moment and thought why not.

Went through a few roudabouts and then onto a dual carriageway, off the dual carriageway and onto some country twisties - Now on the dual carriageway it pulled but only about 4 or 5 car lengths and then on the twisties I was hanging off his arse.

Thought he must have been driving it slowly or not to his limits, got to the end of the road and I indicated left, he went right round the roundabout and then followed me flashing me. I pulled over and he pulled up next to me and asked whether my car was turbo'd as he was giving it and cudnt pull on me!!!

Thought RS4's are like 400bhp monster 4 wheel drive machines?

The 197/200 are so underrated its unreal.

The 197/200 are so underrated its unreal.

Thats what I like about them, chavvys in there nova's think they have a fair chance and business men in there 5 door 525d estates think they look the t**s, but the clio shows them up. (rightfully so)!

Well you are lucky to get such ''fish'' to play with..

Over here all the car magazines have given such praises to the 197/200's handling performance that no one will race you on the twisties..only the scirocco chavs....They seem to be racing everywhere and anytime though :lol::smiley:

Well you are lucky to get such ''fish'' to play with..

Over here all the car magazines have given such praises to the 197/200's handling performance that no one will race you on the twisties..only the scirocco chavs....They seem to be racing everywhere and anytime though :lol::smiley:

i'll second that, nobody wants to play!:angry:

Obviously in the streets with over 400bhp it was like waving a steak in front of a fat dog but in the twisties I was shocked, especially when he pulled over and asked whether it was the V6 version, jokingly he said he would swap!!!