Slight unstable feeling from rear over bumps

I've had a strange feeling from the back of my car for a few weeks, seemed to start suddenly one day. When going around corners and hitting a bump mid corner the rear feels like it's stepping sideways a tiny bit regardless or speed, never used to feel like this.

Also, over the last few days I've started to hear a slight knocking from the rear over speed bumps etc.

I suspected rear top mounts but I'm not sure there are any replaceable topmounts?

Car sits on KW V3 coilovers which have been on for just over a year.

I hope not, 12 month old KWs should still be good but I was wondering the same thing. I've done the bounce test and can't really say anything feels wrong but with the stiff springs it's quite hard to bounce it enough.

Have also checked the top of the struts from inside the boot and there doesn't seem to be any play in the top mounts.

Not really sure how else I can test them?

My passenger side rear top mount broke on mine, I thought the shocks where buggered at first. Started off as a slight knock and got progressively worse over a few weeks.

Anyone else had top mounts go? The knocking is getting slightly worse and sounds very similar to when top mounts went on my fiesta