Skyrim

guys does anybody have Skyrim?

Looking at buying it in January and was looking to get some no bull **** thoughts on the game.

Is it worth buying?

If you have played the previous one (oblivion) skyrim is the same good old RPG crack-habit.
PS3 version, is requiring some serious patching (goddamn you bethesda!) XBOX360 version reports are good. and the pc version... *shudder* to say its a console port isn't damming enough.

Its a good game though. it will keep you up into the wee hours, and help you forget family/friends/pets/children etc...

If you have a beast of a system it probably will look better and play smoother. But my experience with it on PC was that all the control schema is a direct console port.
It may have been that my version of the game was un-patched so i dont know if they have fixed it or not. you are better asking on proper gaming forums than on here to be honest.

may do, try asking on a gaming forum without getting attacked by fanboys for pc or console. Would map the controls to xbox controller anyway. Some games are just much easier with a game pad rather than keyboard.

One of best games I've played skyrim is, I've ditched cod for it and can't stab the thought of playing cod now!

Buy it!!

044120A454DC26820C6AEC71BAE4E5CF89300FD9

D9EC61187BB1E13A1FA9D8B72B8A6227725BB3CF

E0BB6332B0D7C22FEFC55C7F62FF053C597365FC

Having played Oblivion (+ expansion packs) Fall Out 3, New Vegas and now Skyrim, I can safely say that Skyrim is the best game of all. One of its best features is the new control system whereby you don't have to choose your abilities at the beginning. If you want to get better at something then practice and you will level up.

I have also played all the previous game on the PC and am a keyboard and mouse fanboy. I bought an Xbox for Skyrim and my fear of the console controller was unfounded. It is even better on the Xbox.

Saying that you wouldn't get me playing a FPS on it!!!!

Get it and you won't be sorry.

bought it, its very tasty indeed. My guy doesnt look as cool as your character, infact mine looks like a homeless person. Mage's always look puny next to warriors though. Really addictive game, would recommend for anyone.

How did you get the camera angle for some of those shots? Only time i can get the camera to rotate round my guy is when im on a chair lol

Which isnt very exciting.

With your weapon sheathed on the PC you can rotate the camera 360 degrees providing you're stood still.

I think they did a cracking job with the graphics to be honest, it's nothing cutting edge but they used what they have very well. I wouldnt usually say it but thank goodness for consoles and limited hardware requirements :smile: