SJO - Liquid Yellow 200 - Isle of Man - Cup

The morning I brought it back to the Isle of Man on the ferry, my cousin visited the island for TT week and brought this beautiful Evora S.

Jr9ZSsUl.jpg

Took it over the mountain (which has no speed limit for those who don't know) for a thrash with cousin and friend in an Astra VXR.

gksfCozl.jpg

QOOs18rl.jpg

pDt8tgZl.jpg

Last edited:
Looking very nice, love the Evora and really liking the Lotus yellow in some of those pictures but in the last one the LY of the Clio looks much better. :smile:

Thanks all!

Really enjoyed it through TT, will update some progress this afternoon, it didn't stay the same for long!

Looking very nice, love the Evora and really liking the Lotus yellow in some of those pictures but in the last one the LY of the Clio looks much better. :smile:

Yeah completely different shade, to be the fair the pics don't do the Evora justice. Looks much better in the flesh, the rear defuser is awesome!

Spoiler tips had obviously been sprayed and had began cracking/peeling:

W5QthSnl.jpg

Replaced with some carbon fibre:

7kOAPrdl.jpg

Last edited:
Caught in the action on the mountain section...

GoPro fell off just an hour later :thumb1: thankfully nothing major broken.

There is a straight which I got about 130 on over the mountain, but it decided to fall off on a back road at about 50mph. Typical :001_rolleyes:

Cg0ITXn.png

Last edited:
Good to hear you're happy with the induction kit, I'm waiting for the LHD version...

They look wicked in Liquid Yellow, enjoy the drive...

Good to hear you're happy with the induction kit, I'm waiting for the LHD version...

They look wicked in Liquid Yellow, enjoy the drive...

Be careful if you fit it yourself, the butterfly clips that come with it are not very good and one snapped on me so I used a cable tie to hold it to the heat shield, works just as well :smile: