Sidelights.

Wayneski200

Platinum Member
I noticed i had a number plate light out today tryed changing it and i think ive blown something:'(
I now have both number plate lights out and nsf/r side lights out to ive checked the fuses next to the steering wheel and they are all fine:confused1::worried:
Could anybody help me please?

look in the "how to" there is another fuse box in the engine well and truely hidden with the light fuses in

I found that thread earlyer and ive send the missis up the shop to get a fuse :smile:
Thanks alot for your help its saved me a load of money because i booked it into the dearlers for them to fined the prob and they could not look at it till monday!!.

does anyone know how to sort this out without heading to the dealers?? been in the fuse box under the bonnet - with no idea as to which fuse it is for the nearside sidelights, rear lights and tail lights.... help please. thanks in advance.

if you look closely you will see which fuse has blown - if not just pull them out one at a time to find the one :smile:

and dont forget to check the interior fuse box !

Last edited:
There is a row of about 5 red 10amp fuses and it's the one on the far left iirc. Make sure if you pull the others out you have the radio code, because one of them does that. Should take about 20 minutes to take everything off, replace the fuse and put it back together. I recently blew the number plate bulb myself.