Show us your after market wheels PLZ

I'd be getting the top mounts for the sake of it. No point in spending all that money and getting half the kit.

How much did Kenny Brown take to install and setup? Half a days work?

Your probably better off having him fit and set them up rather than getting them fitted elsewhere.

i only done it that way because a mate fitted mine.

Ultras with 888s look so purposeful! Mint!!

N0ddie, first the akra, now AST's...jealous!!

Lol. I've been contemplating coilovers for a while now just making the decision to go through with it is the hard bit lol.

Think I'd get him to fit them as well as set them up as its easier quicker that way.

Your AST stuff took ages to be delivered though eh?

How much were the top mounts mark? How did you find the AST's for road use?

Lol. I've been contemplating coilovers for a while now just making the decision to go through with it is the hard bit lol.

Think I'd get him to fit them as well as set them up as its easier quicker that way.

Your AST stuff took ages to be delivered though eh?

Yeah I waited nearly 3 months ;/

How much were the top mounts mark? How did you find the AST's for road use?

Top Mounts were discounted because i bought them with the coilovers. I had the track bias set-up and they were no more harsh ( on setting 0 ) on the road than standard. They really worked best at speed though.

Sorry for this thread veering off topic a touch :ban:

Yeah I waited nearly 3 months ;/

Top Mounts were discounted because i bought them with the coilovers. I had the track bias set-up and they were no more harsh ( on setting 0 ) on the road than standard. They really worked best at speed though.

Sorry for this thread veering off topic a touch :ban:
Lol.

I assume its easy enough to turn the suspension down?

My OZzzz)
oz_ultraleggera.jpeg