Show us your after market wheels PLZ

not much of a choice I believe for the 197/200... ultraleggeras, allegeritas, team dynamics and speedline turinis, I guess thats it..... has anyone installed ford / volvo / jaguar wheels?? some of them come with ET50 at 7x17....

Lol not a fan of aftermarket wheels they look good but i tend to stick with renault as i can just weigh them in if they get damaged.

Noddie your the man thank you.
I mentioned to mark earler about having his when hes done with them.
I do quiet like the turinis and the allegeritas

I was looking into another set to replace the Ultraleggera's as track wheels when I was planning on keeping the Clio.

Rota Torque, they were either to replace them as track wheels or I was going to use them as daily's.

17x7.5 and ET48

I was looking into another set to replace the Ultraleggera's as track wheels when I was planning on keeping the Clio.

Rota Torque, they were either to replace them as track wheels or I was going to use them as daily's.

17x7.5 and ET48

Very similar to the Ultras arent they.

Think looking at your pics again Mark have finally made my mind up to just bite the bullet and get the ASTs.

Very similar to the Ultras arent they.

Think looking at your pics again Mark have finally made my mind up to just bite the bullet and get the ASTs.

Yeah slighty different from the Ultraleggera's I was swaying more towards them in gun metal for daily wheels.

Mate, you'll love them.

You'll never realise you can go so quick through the hairpin in a Clio :lol: That little wobble a standard car gives coming out of the hairpin and the first corner ( al be it the first corner is when your going from two wheels back to four lol ) is gone forever. You need to get the top mounts with them too, no point not.

Take it to Kenny Brown's in Hillington to be set-up !

Yeah slighty different from the Ultraleggera's I was swaying more towards them in gun metal for daily wheels.

Mate, you'll love them.

You'll never realise you can go so quick through the hairpin in a Clio :lol: That little wobble a standard car gives coming out of the hairpin and the first corner ( al be it the first corner is when your going from two wheels back to four lol ) is gone forever. You need to get the top mounts with them too, no point not.

Take it to Kenny Brown's in Hillington to be set-up !

I'd be getting the top mounts for the sake of it. No point in spending all that money and getting half the kit.

How much did Kenny Brown take to install and setup? Half a days work?