SHOW PLATES BUT ####

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
Hi Admin and illustrious members iam after Club& Family plates for track days running out of tape.Thank darlings in advance your caring donkey Nutnutwelshman

Last edited:
Have we ever done club-branded show plates? Wouldn't mind some for Spa (I'm allowed to say that lol)

Ive crossed the border it seems... I thought it was for the greater good of the British Empire.. or have I seen to many movies... LOL

I have an awesome plates guy. Can do whatever you want and is really helpful. Genuine legend. Shout if you want his details.

We need new plates on TB. Thinking about 197.net branded ones now...

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Kev
Do you know if 220 trophy comes with regular seats+wheels and no trophy badge on the front diffuser(yes stickers on sides) as option of course?
And now regular cup/non cups are 220 hp too?

Kev
Do you know if 220 trophy comes with regular seats+wheels and no trophy badge on the front diffuser(yes stickers on sides) as option of course?
And now regular cup/non cups are 220 hp too?
HI bud the Trophy comes with the logo on the sides and front wing and number inside the passenger door the seats or an option for the high backs the 200 is still the same

Reactions: Legend@wheels
I have an awesome plates guy. Can do whatever you want and is really helpful. Genuine legend. Shout if you want his details.

We need new plates on TB. Thinking about 197.net branded ones now...

Get all over this like a rash Mes !

Paypal locked, loaded and ready :smile:

***197/200 branded one's, logo versions or full show-plated you thinking Mes / everyone ???

Get all over this like a rash Mes !

Paypal locked, loaded and ready :smile:

***197/200 branded one's, logo versions or full show-plated you thinking Mes / everyone ???

Happy to sort this mate. Can ask about a group buy discount but given they're only pennies anyway it's hardly worth it.

Personally, I've done the car show scene and have no interest so it would be road legal ones for me.

I can word him up and see what's on offer if there's interest?

Happy to sort this mate. Can ask about a group buy discount but given they're only pennies anyway it's hardly worth it.

Personally, I've done the car show scene and have no interest so it would be road legal ones for me.

I can word him up and see what's on offer if there's interest?

I'd love a road legal set one way or another.