+++ H&R to the fullest ! +++

- 8x18 (Megane II RS F1-Team)
- 215/35 (Continental Sport Contact)

lowered197002.jpg

lowered197003.jpg

lowered197001.jpg

rc3rs001.jpg

greetz from germany ...

That looks awesome. Though hope your German roads are much smoother than out British roads. We coulnt go that low in this country.

I have the H&Rs on the 200 but didnt think they went that low.

Mate this is the exact look hoping for with my 200. Did the eibachs affect the handling at all, and the spacers? Does it feel better or worse the OE with this setup. I am very conscious not to do anything to compromise the great handling I love so much!

Bump my question :smile:

Daaammmnnn... RS Supreme,

that is a fantastic looking beast you have there!

Anyone have a similar setup with matte black alloys on a black 197?

I'm going to get mine rerurbed in the new year - and I'm undecided on which option to take!

RS supreme is that indeed but completely unrealistic to run any lower than 40mm'ish drop over here. You would be collecting bits of the Renault everytime you went out...and you'd also have an expensive dentist bill.

In that pic at the rear they are yes but stil about an inch at the front.

Wanted it to go lower so had. Custom springs made for the rear.

In that pic at the rear they are yes but stil about an inch at the front.

Wanted it to go lower so had. Custom springs made for the rear.

Nice one,, who did you use for the custom rears ??

Wanting KW's for mine as I had V2's on my last car and after 7 years and 60000 miles they were still like new..

Think v2 go slightly lower at the rear.
I used a place in Sheffield called springcoil.

Mate this is the exact look hoping for with my 200. Did the eibachs affect the handling at all, and the spacers? Does it feel better or worse the OE with this setup. I am very conscious not to do anything to compromise the great handling I love so much!

Hey, sorry only just seen this!

The eibach springs did change the handling slightly as you would expect, didn't notice any difference with the spacers though.

The eibachs are progressively wound springs so when just driving normally around the streets it feels pretty much the same as standard FF. If you hit a pothole then you'll feel it more than you do on FF springs but its not bad, I'm sure its less harsh than most springs/coilovers, eibach do have the reputation of being a great fast road spring.

Cornering is obviously a bit flatter and dive under braking is noticeably reduced. The only thing I would say is that when travelling at higher speed (Higher than motorway speed) it feels a little less stable if the road isn't smooth, again I think you're going to get this with any stiffer spring.

Overall, I'm very impressed with them and definitely don't regret putting them on, the improvements in cornering and looks outweigh any minor disadvantages.

Any questions, PM me :smile:

Think v2 go slightly lower at the rear.
I used a place in Sheffield called springcoil.

Yeah my mate put V1's on his mk4 golf when i had the V2's on mine and it didnt sit any where near as low as mine.. i ended up takin the helper spring out the front and the adjuster ring out the rear to get mine sitting where i wanted it in the end..
Pitty they dont do the V2's for the Clio 197s..