Service book folder stolen by garage!!

Hi my Renault service book folder has gone missing from my car when it was either at Quik Fit or another local tyre fitter who have both had my car on Friday and Saturday. It's always kept in the boot under the boot net and since Friday has disappeared.

The locking wheel nuts are kept in the folder so I know they were in there on Friday night. Does anyone know how much it is to replace the Renault service folder? I think it has all the stereo/key codes in different booklets.

Hopefully I can get the service history and all of the items replaced without too much hassle/cost and my key can't be copied in anyway :-(

£7.50 for a blank service book. you will then need to get you're garage which received delivery of the car to stamp it again as in the front of it theres a delivery stamp. Will also need to take it to anywhere you had it serviced and get that done.

I got my radio code for free when I went to Renault but I've heard people being charged for it. I think people on here or CS can get it for free if you ask nice!

Thanks I'm waiting for a call back from Quik Fit and the other garage is closed. The other garage has a really bad reputation. They're real cowboys but I was desperate to get my tracking done and the usual place (Protyre) have a problem with their tracking machine :-(