Selling up

Not sold the ka yet, but haven't been trying. The missus has another year no claims mid September, so decided to wait. Not sure 100% exactly what we're doing in the long run yet either, but looks luke the mother in law might be going to work abroad with the father in law soon, which will be their house will be all ours! Lol!

Result then mate:wink:

Alright Roy

The better half has got a job in Barcelona so I'm going to live with her there for the foreseeable. I'm keeping my '69 spider in storage but the Cup has to go.

I've even got a job there.

I still have barely had a sniff selling mine even though it's up for a snip at 7,250 with 6 months tax, 10 months MOT and almost new tyres and speedlines. not even any dreamers or tyre kickers. Just the idiots at the postcode lottery calling every other day.

I'll be back on the RS's when I come back, never fear!!!!
:book:

Sold mines because of to much trouble with it over £3000 of work in 8 months which kind of put me of te car and I've always wanted a vxr and can tune it easy with the turbo. The handling was great on the Clio but

All this talk of poor MPG - just how poor are we talking? (Having only owned my 197 for a week...).

If you drive it like your pants are on fire all the time then you'll get stung (but what wouldn't hurt your wallet like that??):thumbdown:

I can easily get Av. 36-38 on a run, easily get it down to 7-8-9 on track or up the Brecon Beacons.:cloud9:

If you drive it like your pants are on fire all the time then you'll get stung (but what wouldn't hurt your wallet like that??):thumbdown:

I can easily get Av. 36-38 on a run, easily get it down to 7-8-9 on track or up the Brecon Beacons.:cloud9:

And there was me thinking it was bad :wink:

Well my plan is to keep it..and when i get a new road car in 5-6 yrs then the 200 will be completely stripped for track only use.

Alright Roy

The better half has got a job in Barcelona so I'm going to live with her there for the foreseeable. I'm keeping my '69 spider in storage but the Cup has to go.

I still have barely had a sniff selling mine even though it's up for a snip at 7,250 with 6 months tax, 10 months MOT and almost new tyres and speedlines. not even any dreamers or tyre kickers. Just the idiots at the postcode lottery calling every other day.

All the best mate hope all goes well for you both
Keep in touch

Alright Roy

Sounds good mate. Get a 197 out there! Lol!

Just had a guy from Available car ring me with a valuation on my car (blind).
Gave me between £7000 - £7700 depending on condition. So lets say £7500. No thanks. Personally I think it is worth about a £750-£1k more. I have seen a well specced Leon at one of their sites.

Sounds good mate. Get a 197 out there! Lol!

Just had a guy from Available car ring me with a valuation on my car (blind).
Gave me between £7000 - £7700 depending on condition. So lets say £7500. No thanks. Personally I think it is worth about a £750-£1k more. I have seen a well specced Leon at one of their sites.

Thought Highway men were extinct lol

Alright Roy

You do realise they sell left-hookers....

I can't think of anything better than having a Clio in Spain, Southern France, Italy etc. Coast roads FTW!!! LOL :smiley:

I'd love to but I've only got a job in a shop, want to have a year or so out of a pressurized environment - también mi español es bueno, mi catalán no es.

I looked at every possibility believe me, taking it with me in terms of registration and insurance was eye watering.

My monthly fuel costs here will easily fund football tickets there too!!! :headphone:

I love mine, but change every year as I like to try and experience as many cars as i can! Mpg isn't too bad and I only do short journeys anyway! You get sooo many looks in them too! :smile:

I love mine, but change every year as I like to try and experience as many cars as i can! Mpg isn't too bad and I only do short journeys anyway! You get sooo many looks in them too! :smile:

Tie stunning inside and out Antony:jase: