Seems legit.....

Stephenvenning

Gold Member
So a friend on facebook just posted this :lol: he lives down the road from me so I may pay him a visit in my REAL black rs clio :lol:

Why do people do this? just save up and buy the real thing...

photo_zps791bfb4e.png

Lol, there is a girl near me who has the side 'RenaultSport' decals on her 5 door derv Clio. She even has them on back to front, makes me smile everytime is see it.

There's a guy that delivers for the Chinese near me with a black clio mk3 with a huuuuge exhaust on the back who tried tailgating me not so long ago, obviously was jealous or didn't realise what a RS is :rofl:

Lol ive seen a white one about, completely standard and your average mk3 but hes put a cup spoiler on the back...

When i had my white 200 (with cup spoiler) i managed to come across him again so i very much enjoyed sticking next to him down a busy high street just to point out the obvious that his wasnt an RS :smiley:

I think your all missing the point or maybe I am ?? I don't mind what people do to there car ? As its there car , and as for save up and buy a real rs ? Maybe they can't afford it , can't afford to run one , etc etc , insurance .... If the owner is happy fair play , be a boring world if we were all the same ,

I think your all missing the point or maybe I am ?? I don't mind what people do to there car ? As its there car , and as for save up and buy a real rs ? Maybe they can't afford it , can't afford to run one , etc etc , insurance .... If the owner is happy fair play , be a boring world if we were all the same ,

Fook I'm turning into victor meldrew !!!

I don't believe it !!!!!

But I agree with you on both points lol.

There was a guy on here who bought a base model and properly turned it into a 197, as in EVERYTHING was done, seats were recaros, body kits, wheels, stickers etc etc. Had a total re spray of liquid yellow, it was done beautifully, full credit to the guy, because he couldn't get insured on the real thing too.

But I do snigger when people badge up their cars. There's a Mk 6 Celebration Zetec S round here badged up with an ST badge. Works in a petrol station. So I went and filled up in there one day in Stripes, and was sure to make the point about his car being a Zetec S and not an ST :wink: