seat leon fr tci

good motors and golf running gear 8)

and look great with that body kit on :drool:

i dont care for the interior but you cant have everything i suppose :thumb1:

yeh the interior is even more uglier than ours lol but if you spec the sat nav it looks so much nicer no recaro option though:worried:

i used to work at a garage that put the kits on these. They came from factory standard without the kit and it was all put on before the customer collected. Apparently they were too low at the front to drive onto the transporter already kitted. FACT

I would have had a Leon FR, but I thought they were a bit grown up for a 21 year old, so bought the Clio! Lol! Also when I was looking they were still quite expensive and the Clio is slightly quicker than the TFSI. They are nice though, thinking of having one next. The missus loves them, althought the interior isn't the best. Probably solid and does it's job fine, just doesn't look great!

iv been very busy on the phone to a tax free dealer and he believes that you can no longer spec the body kit on the new model but as far as i am aware their isnt a new model or even a face lift am sure its been the same since 2009 but he disagrees i looked online but couldnt find anything can anyone else?

A guy in work has a car similar to this. The allows have "seat motorsport" written on the lip of the rim very nice detail although I wouldn't trade it for the 197... not yet anyway!

They facelifted the Leon last year. Subtle changes, mainly the rear bumper and tail lights.

No, not sure. Maybe they're changed the exhaust or something to meet new euro rules? God knows. Maybe a Seat forum could shed some light on it, have you joined one yet? I wouldn't mind finding a bit more about them myself for next year, if things pan out the way I want them too anyway!

No, not sure. Maybe they're changed the exhaust or something to meet new euro rules? God knows. Maybe a Seat forum could shed some light on it, have you joined one yet? I wouldn't mind finding a bit more about them myself for next year, if things pan out the way I want them too anyway!

yeh i joined the one suggested and mentioned it and had a few views but no comments just not as friendly as this one :hug: i used to be on a saxo one and that was full of tools

The facelift Leon has slightly differnt shape wings, lights and bumper so the pre facelift Btcc/aero kit won't fit the newer cars

The interior looks like an 80's laptop.

Looks swell in white with black shoes - a fine looking motor.

What's the mpg? Any remap options?