Seat covers

dulevo666

Paid Member
Hi folk's
Anyone got any info about front seat covers?
just tried fitting the seat cover from my old 4x4 to the clio .not a chance it will fit
How big are these seats!!
really need to cover drivers when coming home from work
any idea's cheers

Are they the Recaro seats, or the standard RS ones? I bought a double pack of universal ones on amazon, they fit fine over the Recaros, and they've lasted well enough - they provide decent protection. I can find the link if you were interested?

Hi jimmy the std rs one's
the one iv'e got is a heavy duty water proof mitzi shogun one
but won't go over the bolsters
link would be good thank's

Here is the link to the ones I bought. If they fit over the Recaro then they should fit over the RS ones. They are quite baggy - it isn't a tight fit, but it does make them easier to get on and off. They have some loops on that you can use to fasten them down to give a tighter fit, but I never bothered as they come off at the weekend.

They have come apart at the seams in some places from wear and tear - specifically around the elasticated edges - but the main part of the material (that covers the seats base and upright) has stood up well, is waterproof and does a good job of protecting the seat material. Very cheap, too.

I'm sure there's better fitting ones out there, but these have honestly done the job very well for the price. I bought them in April 2014 and still have the same set now. You could even buy a set once a year for that price.

Reactions: DS197
Thank's jimmy being sold by euro car parts just down the road from me
will call in at the weekend
also just been looking at snap on one on evilbay but £35

I'm sure the more expensive ones will be a better fit etc, for obvious reasons. For a budget cover though, I'm very happy with them, apart from the wear and tear, but they are nearly three years old and have had an awful lot of use!