Seat covers?

Hi, does anyone have a link or recommendation for some quality seat covers, for the non recaro's 197?

Thank in advance.

Bit of a long shot as you posted this a while ago, but did you ever manage to get hold of some non-recaro seat covers? I'm desperate for some proper fitting ones, I can only seem to find universal fitting ones. Thanks :smile:

Also interested in this, i keep one in my boot for times when i need to protect the seat (i.e when in oily clothes), the width of the boltsters dont help with fitting, its like your sitting on a flying carpet. Thankfully i only use it briefly.

I've googled and googled and can't find anything thats a tailored fit. You'd think that after the common problem of wear on the bolsters that someone would start making some for us haha

I noticed the ones for sale on CS are universal ones with the logo. So universal ones may be the way to go providing they are wide enough.

Looks like universal is the only option, might have to get some of those ones! Cheers lads! :smile: Seems a shame though as the Recaro ones look quite nice cos they fit so well