Searched my reg in google, then found pics of it in the miglior detailing. COOL PICS!

Looks like a decent amount of work went into that detail. My wheels are off at least monthly, if not more. As he says, it is the only way to get the arches cleaned up properly, not to mention calipers and wheels.

Wow looks awesome! Reminds me mine needs a good detail again! Its such a shame though to see marks on it straight from renault :worried: cant be trusted! And I never knew you could buy black centre caps, i thought you had to pain them? lol

There are carbon fibre centre caps on eBay. Look quality but unfortunately with a £70-£75 price tag no thanks :\ also all of the polished black parts of a 200 model is available in carbon but too expensive :\

Very happy with the car so far. 2 new tyres and tax is due December and running at 22MPG heavy on the juice but worth every penny listening out for the beep when the revcounter hits 8k :tongueout: love it!!!!

Glad you like the car mate, I'm Jay who owns Miglior Detailing!

Darren did look after the car well and I'm glad your happy owning it! :wink:

Hi :smile:

Glad to hear you're enjoying the car and I'm so pleased it has remained in the club!

Best car I've ever owned :thumbup: