Scottish Newbie clio 197 f1 ly

Hello guys thought id register on here seen as i bought myself a nice little clio197 r27 f1 in the lovely LY!

started with a corsa c , honda civic sport and now this baby:rofl: not bad for 19 ehh :thumbup:

uploaded some pics for you too have a look at pick the car up next weekend :smiley:

2llydu8.jpg

351bupt.jpg

well get more pictures when i collect the car :smiley:

Not been one for a while (August last year) but thats primarily down to most Scots selling up and leaving us with like 2 Scottish members lol.

We've had quite an influx of new blood these past few months so its looking good for future meets. I'm planning a run/meet for late March/April (Once the nice weather comes back) so once that thread is up you could stick yer name down.

We do sometime coordinate events with the Scottish guys on Cliosport.net. The last one being a very successful rolling road day.

thanks roy yeh paintworks immaculate for its year :smile: , opened it up a bit on the test drive aswel lovely cars first time renault owner soon :smiley:

nice good too see a fair few scottish , yeh lofty just give me a flash if you see me ill look out for yours aswel im in ek/hamilton a fair bit , and thanks ally aye two seconds up the road :smile: