Scorpion 200 exhaust on 197 read before you slate me

Hi all,

so I really want an aftermarket exhaust however I want to keep the slash cut pipes. Also want it to be non res so that takes out k-tec leaving me with just piper 197 exhaust. But the 200 scorpion exhaust is £180 odd cheaper and lighter. So do you think it's possible to just attach slash cuts onto the end of a 200 non res scorpion exhaust. Take it to an exhaust place and get them to weld them on.

Thoughts and advice please

cheers

Have you seen the Scorpion 197 system fitted? If not I can take some photos after I fit my new pipe this weekend and dependent where you are in Windsor you could hear mine if you want.

Hi mate,

The thing is the 197 has one single back box the 200 has two smaller ones. I don't like the exhaust tips on te 197 one so gunna get 200 ones made. Got an exhaust place hopefully fitting it next sat. Where are you though? Seen a few rs clios around..

Sorry my mistake. Still want to keep slash cut exhaust tips and the 200 ones cheaper.. The white 200 is probably the guy who works in slough halfords he has one and that's on the a4.

There is an albi blue around me and a black one too

Sorry my mistake. Still want to keep slash cut exhaust tips and the 200 ones cheaper.. The white 200 is probably the guy who works in slough halfords he has one and that's on the a4.

There is an albi blue around me and a black one too
Ah possibly, he does head that way down the A4.
Oo I've never seen a black/Albi other than mine and Daryls, I'll keep an eye out.

Either way you go with the exhaust, my scorpion now sounds lovely, although I might invest in the Non res 200 centre section at some point for a bit more grunt.

scorpion all the way ! i love mine non res with decat and half a CAT in the mani haha , pops bangs gargles all the time, and i assume they would stick out abit ,you could just give them a slash cut with a windy saw ,

I don't think the 200 one would stick out? Either way I am taking to an exhaust place next Saturday and I have bought some slash cut tips just incase

[MENTION=33565]colwill197[/MENTION] did you end up fitting the slash cut tips? I'm thinking of going for this exhaust but I'm thinking of not adding them and just wondering if it causes any problems?