Scan Gauge fitted and 0-60 time

I'm probably being an idiot, but I've got the cable stuck in the port. Don't want to force it and break the port, am I doing something wrong?

I'm probably being an idiot, but I've got the cable stuck in the port. Don't want to force it and break the port, am I doing something wrong?
Maybe a clip on the side of the plug?

Does any one know if this will work with the meg conversion? As I've tried a ODB reader before and it had a hard time reading because of the inside is clio and engine ecu is a megane..

I never got round to doing one (Plus I dont think I received the info from [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] :tongueout: )

If people want me to organise one ill look into it. I tried to do one for the Scanguage but the two companies I approached didnt respond.......so f**k them :smiley:

I never got round to doing one (Plus I dont think I received the info from [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] :tongueout: )

If people want me to organise one ill look into it. I tried to do one for the Scanguage but the two companies I approached didnt respond.......so f**k them :smiley:

I'll pm you tomorrow mate. Not been on this thread for a while so didn't see anything :smile:

Nice one mate. I'll be interested whatever and there seems to be a lot of previous interest so we could get one going

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] same here mate, dont get on this forum as much as I use to since the Williams arrived and took over my life and money lol.

Ill get the info off Angel and then send an email out asking for Group Buy prices.

Chris

They're not expensive anyway so I'm not sure how much money you're expecting to save.

An email is free to send so if they dont offer any discount then fair enough. Doesnt bother me, I dont even want one lol

[MENTION=58]Raptor6767[/MENTION] All I know is whats on the 1st post mate sorry. [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION], can you assist on this question?