RS200 Photoshop art...

Quite easy to do, just got some red touch up paint and followed the lines! Didn't do a really good job with it TBH because i thought it would come off after a couple of washes but its been on for over 3 years now. (if i knew it would last id of taken more time on it)
Im sure Scott can re-do it now if needed. :smile:

BTW, i did it red because looking at the car from the side with the red brakes there looked like something missing or too much black everywhere else so that was what put the idea in my head to paint them red.

Quite easy to do, just got some red touch up paint and followed the lines! Didn't do a really good job with it TBH because i thought it would come off after a couple of washes but its been on for over 3 years now. (if i knew it would last id of taken more time on it)

that is a long time! A little bit has chipped away so i'll re-do it when I get round to it :smile:

You should see it now it's got the H&R springs and spacers on it so low and wide! Going to get some Ferodo DS2500/3000 pads on it next.

that is a long time! A little bit has chipped away so i'll re-do it when I get round to it :smile:

You should see it now it's got the H&R springs and spacers on it so low and wide! Going to get some Ferodo DS2500/3000 pads on it next.

Yes ive been following your posts, id of been doing the same things to it now if i still had it, i wanted to keep it OEM until warrenty was up before i changed anything.
Glad its still been looked after!
:thumbup1:

Have you found when you park it on the street peoples heads turn 180 degree's as they walk past it?
If they are with a mate they usualy comment on it to.
I found that quite a lot.

My Samsung camera does similar things - I like the cartoon shot of my car!

Attachments

• SAM_0036.jpg
    SAM_0036.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 15

Great, did you give it a wipe over with IPA after to remove any excess?

Yes ive been following your posts, id of been doing the same things to it now if i still had it, i wanted to keep it OEM until warrenty was up before i changed anything.
Glad its still been looked after!
:thumbup1:

Have you found when you park it on the street peoples heads turn 180 degree's as they walk past it?
If they are with a mate they usualy comment on it to.
I found that quite a lot.

Yea I know what you mean, I did get Arnold Clark to throw in another 13 months warranty though as part of the deal :smile:
Yea it gets attention, more so with it's current stance as well!

My Samsung camera does similar things - I like the cartoon shot of my car!

That's cool, you can do all kind of crazy drawings on photoshop

Did this in an app called powercam and tweaked it in an app called art studio, which is like photoshop

C082F6C9-44DD-4BA8-B950-54A9991A13C6-864-000001C76F06F3B4_zpscbef8154.jpg

Just a quick one to show what it can do, may spend some time on it later and do a good one :smile:

Great, did you give it a wipe over with IPA after to remove any excess?

No didn't need to.
Im sure if you leave it to dry then you could use you finger nail or something to get any excess off.

As i said when i originaly did mine it was done as a quick job just to see what it looked like, i expected it to come off after a couple of weeks so i didn't spend too much time getting it perfect. (and 3 years later its still there)

Im sure a blast from a power wash would soon remove it though!