RS Side Skirts Added

Looks great, one of the few cars that silver calipers is the best colour for it I think!

Zunsport grills look great also. Only thing is I think the back could do with a spoiler, but I'm a spoiler lover!

Looks lovely, k-tec delivering mine tomorrow :smile:. Does finish the car off when you have the front splitter. Where they easy to fit? Also where did you get the number plate surround?

Last edited:
Great look.Gloss black 3m roof wrap to finish it off.
Cheers. Had thought about it in the past mate but I'm liking the minimal look. The spoiler has a wet carbon effect dip and I did consider it as I thought it would go well but I haven't got the bottle in case I it looked rubbish.

Looks great, one of the few cars that silver calipers is the best colour for it I think!

Zunsport grills look great also. Only thing is I think the back could do with a spoiler, but I'm a spoiler lover!
Ah, look closer... Has a wet carbon effect sprint spoiler. Bit mor subtle than the cup spoiler

Looks lovely, k-tec delivering mine tomorrow :smile:. Does finish the car off when you have the front splitter. Where they easy to fit?
Really easy mate, you'll need a rivet gun. Just take your time with the instructions as there's no text and just pics. When you drill the initial holes in the skirt themselves just make sure you drill them in the right spot, it's already marked but just make sure you follow the drawings closely. Oh, and if the car is lowered, don't use the jack in the boot use a low profile trolley jack or you risk catching the skirt as you let the car down. Have you already got the front lip?

Really easy mate, you'll need a rivet gun. Just take your time with the instructions as there's no text and just pics. When you drill the initial holes in the skirt themselves just make sure you drill them in the right spot, it's already marked but just make sure you follow the drawings closely. Oh, and if the car is lowered, don't use the jack in the boot use a low profile trolley jack or you risk catching the skirt as you let the car down. Have you already got the front lip?

Yeah got the splitter fitted last month but I keep looking at the car thinking it needs these side skirts. Yeah I used a rivet gun on the front splitter, I'm going to take it to my mates workshop Saturday morning and stick it on a ramp (he doesn't know it yet but he'll be fitting them lol) It will make life a lot easier. Oh good it does come with some instructions then. I did the front splitter on my drive and it was a pain in the arse. I'll post some pics when it's done. Thanks for the info mate

Yeah got the splitter fitted last month but I keep looking at the car thinking it needs these side skirts. Yeah I used a rivet gun on the front splitter, I'm going to take it to my mates workshop Saturday morning and stick it on a ramp (he doesn't know it yet but he'll be fitting them lol) It will make life a lot easier. Oh good it does come with some instructions then. I did the front splitter on my drive and it was a pain in the arse. I'll post some pics when it's done. Thanks for the info mate

Well the sides are much easier than the front. I took my bumper off to do the splitter.

Fitted mine this morning, will post some pics soon. Do you have a gap where the lip goes at the the rear on to the skirt?
Yes mate I do, did you use the rubber plug that goes between the skirt and the original skirt? But yes there's a gap of about half an inch.

Some pics of mine :smile:. Sorry for jumping on your thread

image.jpg2_zpskmkqo8is.jpg
[/URL]

image.jpg3_zpsrd0i8opr.jpg
[/URL]
image.jpg6_zpsdtykfhdh.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]
image.jpg5_zps8wxx4aew.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image.jpg4_zpspdke3goz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Afraid so mate

Wish these buggers were not so pricey, why is french plastic priced as 'gold'? LOL
I'm afraid so mate, I've fitted it all and now realised that the sprint spoiler doesn't really go with the rest of the kit and not have to change that. So I'm going to need some paint once the sprint spoiler comes off!!