RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

How did you do the inlet manifold ??

Used a black and decker sanding mouse on a 80 grit to get the sand cast finish flat then worked my way through wet and dry paper up to 2500 grit then used auto sol and Brasso to mirror it up using a small buffing wheel on a dremmel, it took a lot of work but it was worth it

Does sound goood and i do like what you did with the engine block. finshes it off, wonder what it would look like if it was a brushed steel affect rather than polished..

Nice job mate, don't think I'd have the bottle to do it myself!

Video is good too, did you take the vid at fcs?

Cheers, no i took the video at USC the week after haha, I still had the standard system at FCS, but me and James (UR 200) haggled with the guy on the scorpion stand for two systems and got them on a great deal

Did u have to replace any gaskets etc when taking it off? How easy/difficult was it? I'd love to pull mine off and spray it!

Ta

very easy to do, just simply unbolt the top half of the manifold, the gasket is attached to the lower manifold and feels like a thick rubber, its only a air seal so not like say a head gasket

i think im going to get mine Sprayed/Powder Coated Piano Black and keep the chrome/mirrored bits

you can see the gasket in the picture below

null_zps4d30cce0.jpg

ive always fancied a alcantara roof, so i decided to get the stuff i needed and get on with it, me and my dad stripped the lining out with some minor soldering for the rear alarm sensors, we managed to get it out fairly easily
null_zps85cddb93.jpg
null_zps96a5cff6.jpg

instead of going for one large piece of cloth i went for 3 sections sewn together with white stitching to match the door cards and recaros, my mam can work wonders with a sewing machine, so we could do everything at home keeping costs right down, this is how far we got in a evening,
null_zps2fab13c9.jpg
null_zps4864ff42.jpg
tomorrow we will be doing the A and C Pillars to match also the sun visors with the 3/50 embroided into it, also i have ordered black pasti-dip for parts that cant be trimmed such as the rear view mirror housing and vanity mirrors etc