RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50 *Carbon Front End Kit*

The TDF exhaust was made by Scorpion to TDF's spec. Whether Scorpion are selling them aswell, i dont know.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, just i can get a scorpion for nearly £100 cheaper including a sports cat, it cant be that much different in terms of spec so i might give it a punt

Great shots looks realy low,the TDF is made by scorpion so go direct and bet you would save a few bob.Glad you like the maxogen nice bit of grunt going on now:thumbup1:

Whether they are the same...i dont know.

When i had my 106gti, the Peugeot Sport Grp N "Pugsport" was made, and stamped, by Scorpion....but to Peugeot Sports specification. It sounded nothing like its off the shelf counterpart direct from Scorpion.

When i had my 106gti, the Peugeot Sport Grp N "Pugsport" was made, and stamped, by Scorpion....but to Peugeot Sports specification. It sounded nothing like its off the shelf counterpart direct from Scorpion.

Yes come to think of it think they did do a 197 catback which will be different to the TDF one which looks like the K-tec catback.

the maxogen setup looks spot on glenn,very neat as well which i know you wanted

paul at RS Tuning told me to run it down the back so it should work well,shakey hand man ran his open filter down the back as well on his NA engine which looked very good

Great shots looks realy low,the TDF is made by scorpion so go direct and bet you would save a few bob.Glad you like the maxogen nice bit of grunt going on now:thumbup1:

Yes come to think of it think they did do a 197 catback which will be different to the TDF one which looks like the K-tec catback.

Thanks for the input lads, I think ill get a scorpion one, as I have watched a fair few videos and they sound very similar to the real life TDF exhaust, and I can save some money

the maxogen setup looks spot on glenn,very neat as well which i know you wanted

paul at RS Tuning told me to run it down the back so it should work well,shakey hand man ran his open filter down the back as well on his NA engine which looked very good

Cheers Scott, yeah it fitted well after cutting the silicone hose abit as it was a different angle to what you had it, yeah i could feel a decent draft coming through the back/over the gear box, it sounds brilliant through the bulk head, turns a lot of heads

How do you rate it, I'm not sure which to go for resonated or non resonated, definatly getting a sports car though

I really like it, sounds good, gives a nice raspy sounds with little pops on gear changes. My friend drove my car around london the other night for about 2 hours, every 5 seconds he was saying "...I'm in love with your exhaust". Noise will also be down to personal pref as to how you want it - but for me its perfect.

Not sure where your from but if anywhere near Surrey your welcome to have a look/listen/drive.

Not sure where your from but if anywhere near Surrey your welcome to have a look/listen/drive.

Just googled and now see your the other end of the country...

There is a very short vid just as it was fitted on the FB page, i can try get some better vids but will be away until start of June.

Save your pennies Glenn and buy a supersprint,I've heard one in the flesh and they sound mental,even better than the akro in my opinion

Aw man, just looked at the price they aren't too dear, going to have to watch a few videos and sleep in it haha