rs 200 cup

Hi Guys

Another newbie!

Got the car in January. and i bloody love it! Got the cup pack, and all the other options available bar the rs button and wing... at the moment.image (2).jpg

small plans for it, bit lower, bit wider, but nothing to compromise the driving! nothing major as i am fortunate enough to have access to a race car or two :smiley:

However it's now developed the gearbox issue in 4th like to many off us have now had to deal with :worried:
Going through Renault customer service and i will be kicking up a big storm as it is unacceptable a "new" car on limited mileage with a such a common mechanical default!
i have a huge list off points i shall argue with and i believe i have written up a very good argument as well.

I am considering trying to get everyone here to sign a partition like the 991 GT3 boys have; voicing our displeasure at the lack of reliability and build quality in a major component.Maybe then they will take this issue seriously!

as its my only gripe with these fantastic cars! every time i go out i smile from ear to ear!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Matthew
image (3).jpg

Thanks guys appreciate it!

And a full race spec talbot lotus sunbeam, and hopefully soon to finalise funding for a drive in gt cup

going ahead into a full assault in GT's next year hopefully.