Royal Steering Wheel

There is a forum trader that does them, Edge Automotive. Or as per the thread title, the one here was done by a company called Royal Steering Wheels.
I didn't realise thats what the company is actually called, I thought he was just referring to it as a Royal Steering Wheel lol.
Thanks.

Is that the exact same design or did you go different?

full alacantra as my car is only used for track days and nurburgring trips i was going to buy a renault cup steering wheel but i like cruise control to much when driving to the ring lol

full alacantra as my car is only used for track days and nurburgring trips i was going to buy a renault cup steering wheel but i like cruise control to much when driving to the ring lol

Ahhhh I see!

I'm thinking, Black Alcantara for top and bottom, Perforated Leather for the sides and red stitching along with the red band at the top :smiley:

he said around a week i think but i wasnt bothered how long it took, any how you pay the extra £100 so he sends you a wheel trimmed you swap it for your one then send your old one back then you get your £100 back

he said around a week i think but i wasnt bothered how long it took, any how you pay the extra £100 so he sends you a wheel trimmed you swap it for your one then send your old one back then you get your £100 back
I sent a text, think I'll give him a call tomorrow for a chat :smile:

I want to get a full alcantara piece , but my wheel is in perfect condition.... Might try and swap it with someone?

I want to get a full alcantara piece , but my wheel is in perfect condition.... Might try and swap it with someone?
I would only go for Alcantara if the car is only being used for low mileage (ie less than 3-5k), the material wears quickly and goes shiney with use.

Similar Thread Suggestions