Roadtrip

well me n the missus is off for two weeks from the 26th july. instead of paying 2k plus on a holiday abroad we where thinking of going on a road trip to mainland uk or maybe even into europe. has anyone any idea's where or what we could do? wouldnt mind trip to england for a bit car show if we were entering a 197.net stand?? or maybe even if theres a few other couples looking to go on a roadtrip to europe??

North Wales is worth a trip just for the drive! If you turn left off the A5 where it signposted for Knockin and head towards Bala then Porthmadog, the roads are awesome!

id like to visit wales i love the welsh and there accents, im especialy in love with the ladies welsh accent i could listen to them for hours lol

I did a road trip round Northern/Mid Spain a couple of years ago and it was awesome.

Started in Barcelona then moved North taking in the Pampalona bull run along the way. Then we headed for Bilbao, San Sebastien all along the north coast into Asturias then down into Madrid. Then back towards the med coast and did the Benicassim festival.

Bloody awesome it was in a 1 Series BMW hire car, can only imagine how good it would have been in a 197 :tongue_smilie:

^^Well, that one is the Feb trip, the one coming up in a couple of weeks is to Fort William camping :smile:

Usually drive about 2400 miles in the week - all over the North of Scotland through the most awesome scenery and fantastic roads :smile:

That is one hell of a drive Mike! I salute you! :thumbsup:
How long does it take you?

10 hours each way!

I LOVE it, I did 1400 miles last week in France, going to do about 1000 miles next weekend (Nurburgring) then about 2400 miles the week after when I go to Scotland :smile::smile::smile::smile:

A car is for driving, not looking at :smile:

wow thats some drive lol id be coming over from belfast though so would be pointless driving up just to drive down again lol, im liking the idea of spain or france.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jostheboss Other Marques 16
BenAG200 Driving Roads 15