right guys

could anyone help , only drove the car for just over a week as been on hols , from cold the car struggles to get to or over 3k revs untill its warm then it seems ok just worried for when the really cold frosty mornings come cars done 31k if that helps , and driving round town to and from work 20 mile a day driving steady changing at 3k revs and getting into 6th as soon as possible i'm getting 26-27ish to gallon is that about right , thanks for any replys

could anyone help , only drove the car for just over a week as been on hols , from cold the car struggles to get to or over 3k revs untill its warm then it seems ok just worried for when the really cold frosty mornings come cars done 31k if that helps , and driving round town to and from work 20 mile a day driving steady changing at 3k revs and getting into 6th as soon as possible i'm getting 26-27ish to gallon is that about right , thanks for any replys

thats totally normal mate they all do it,a remap will cure it

as for your mpg thats also about right,they are not the best fuel it has to be said

My 200 feels like a 1.2 when cold, lots of short shifting required for the first few mile.

Definitely normal I kangaroo out of my street every morning and I bet people think I cannot drive. Warms up after few minutes or so but by then I'm away.

I think the cold limit is somewhere around 7000rpm, only hit it once pulling out from a junction when cold! Best not take your engine up there when cold