Return to Renault Sport...New Clio 200T owner

Hi all,

Thought I would stop by and say hi - will be picking up a Flame Red Lux 200T this week, 8 months old, 9k miles, cup pack, black wheels etc etc not sure on exact spec but really excited. Browsed this forum from time to time over the years but joined up as it became obvious I couldn't resist the 200T :smile:

I've got an RS background hence the reason for coming back because i've loved the ones I have previously owned. I had a Clio 182 Trophy when they first came out and a Megane 250 Cup a couple of years ago (with a nice little 315bhp remap) and loved both cars. I hadn't even seen or looked into the 200T before test driving but figured it would be good - it really doesn't photo well IMO but on first sighting it really did look good, drove really well, gearbox worked great and it just seemed to tick every box. I read and watched some of the reviews of most journalists putting it down but really hasn't bothered me at all because all of the changes they didn't like were exactly what I wanted. I know RS have targeted a different market but I am that market!

p.s. I think it looks great now but I think in 1 year it'll look even better. Really think the futuristic look will age well.

Pics to follow after collection...

Matt

Welcome along Matt, only hearing good things about the 200T, theres a few members on here with them now. You will have to check out [MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION] project for some ideas etc

Thanks all.

@badbuzz - you would say that :tongueout: it is a fantastic red though, nice and subtle but still shows off the cars lines.
[MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION] - i'm right round the corner from you, only in Selsdon. My 250 was yellow too, I saw a yellow one locally back when I had mine but couldn't tell if it was a trophy or not at the time.

Similar Thread Suggestions