retrim

Hi to you all,

I am getting a clio 197 or a 200 with the recaro sport seat up grade. But I have been told that they suffer from wear really easy. So I am going to get them retrimmed, Does anyone know how much it will cost to have the outer edge retrimed in either leather or vinyl at all? And how long would it take to have done. I really need some help on this as if its going to cost I lot then I will have to find a different car.

Also the stearing wheel is going funny as it will also need retriming does anyone know how much it would cost to have done at all?

Cheers Guys.
smiley16.gif
smiley16.gif
smiley16.gif

Edge automotive are very good and a high standard. They are in the trader section and most people get their done there. Price I don't know myself but I'm sure some people will know.

Its at least £600 to have the front seats retrimmed. Edge are one of your best bets.

Cool thank you for your help. Can you buy a foot rest in metal as I cant seem to find one. I am going to make one. If someone has made one could they send me the messurements and then I can have one made.

Or would it be better to get hold a pair all ready done and just swap them. Sell the cloth ones online? but for some reason I cant find a pair for sale. Any ideas?

Hi Sibbsy the prob you have I've leather Recaros in my Meg and got offer of £1800 for mine were is home as Rsport cars do repairs in Kent

I'm trying to find a rs200 in white with the cup pack and recaros in but there out of my budget. I had a 197 and it was great but I could not stand the standard seats. But as the recaros wear I need to get them re trimmed. Is there anyone in south yorkshire that can do them at all?

Hey Sibbsy, if and when you get what car you're after, should it be a 200 I can't see the seats being in such bad repair they'd need immediate attention. You could wait to see who else is after their Recaro seats done and see if Edge or whoever will do a group saving. I know Edge already has pretty good prices for his work and everyone seems to find it top quality. As for a footrest, I believe you can retro fit one from the Megane

Cool well I had a 197 so I want to try the rs200 I am trying to find one in white with cup pack and recaros under 50k miles and for 8-9k if poss. but they are either not looked after or to much :worried:

Can you buy a foot rest in metal as I cant seem to find one. I am going to make one. If someone has made one could they send me the messurements and then I can have one made.

Yes you can. There is an official Renault one which was fitted to the European cars. I have one in mine.

If you do need the recaros done then edge is your best bet and he can do them on the same day which takes a few hours and he is in the Rugby area,cost wise it would be best to Ring him and get a price but he was the best i got and i rang loads.