Request for rear silencer removal

Can all those that have a 197 and have had the rear silencer removed, please raise their hands!?!

I have been told that it is not possible to do. "due to the shape and size of the existing system"

:chair:

Can all those that have a 197 and have had the rear silencer removed, please raise their hands!?!

I have been told that it is not possible to do. "due to the shape and size of the existing system"

:chair:

People, read the question.......

the question was rear back box, not middle section. well thats how i read it. but why would you want to have a straight through back box, as you would lose alot of back pressue causing no low down power. a friend of mine had this done on a car and off the mark was really really slow, once upto high speed/revs was ok but below that really crap. just stick with the centre silence removal if i was you

Last edited:
the question was rear back box, not middle section. well thats how i read it. but why would you want to have a straight through back box, as you would lose alot of back pressue causing no low down power. a friend of mine had this done on a car and off the mark was really really slow, once upto high speed/revs was could but below that really crap. just stick with the centre silence removal if i was you

Lol, I read it wrong as centre silencer, what Ryan says is spot on

Similar Thread Suggestions