repairable.?

When did you start selling drugs lol? Those are some proper G-Unit rims :wink:

I can see how it wouldnt loose air but i'd be dubious about it being repairable. How hard did he hit the kerb!?

I don't think TWS straighten wheels, just refinish them, could be wrong though.

I wouldn't bother with those, that one looks really bad, almost cracked!

Could be worth buying just for the tyres though as seen another set that needs tyres.

They are seriously blinging man! Wicked!

Don't like these at all, as previously said, they look like something a drug dealer from America has on his Escalade!

Don't worry about them being blingy.
They would all need a refurb so they match the damaged one that will need a full refurb anyways, and would get a colour change to tone them down.

Nope. 16" alloys. 215x65x16 mich syncro tyres.
Was going to get some steelies for winter but it managed great with the standards on so going to get some big wheels for summer instead.

Have you posted any picture's of you Land Rover on here Jase? Could you source some Mk2 Freeloader wheels or are they mega dear? How about some series 2 Disco wheels? Or are they 16" too?

wouldnt waste my money on them - cracked and bent/buckled rims and the tyres will have taken a fair bit of the damage

only worth their weight in scrap.....

Have you posted any picture's of you Land Rover on here Jase? Could you source some Mk2 Freeloader wheels or are they mega dear? How about some series 2 Disco wheels? Or are they 16" too?

No pics on here of the freebie.
Freebie 2 wheels are actually 5x108 same as the 197/200 :wink:
Freebie 1's are 5x114
Disco wheels are completely different again and defenders have a huge centre bore.
They do hub adapters for Freebie 2 wheels to go on f1's but are £200 :worried:

Lisa thinks I should keep the 16" fit Spacers(most people use 30mm on freebies) £150 a set of 4 and then fit a 2" lift kit £150.