Renaultsport Mats

I want to get some proper RS mats as the previous owner put standard Clio mats in and TBH they look pants. I've noticed on one website that theres some newer RS mats but they look like they've got yellow stitching. Does anyone know if these can be bought with silver stitching?

Also wheres the best (cheapest place) to get them from?

Ye you can get silver piping round the edges and on renaultsport badge instead of yellow, pm twingogeekeo on here and ask for a price, I'm sure he will give you best price or put up a wanted ad on this site!

I PM'd him earlier but have just got an email back from worlds-a-parts saying that the newer ones only come with yellow stitching, which I don't mind but will be having the interior done in the black and silver quilted leather so won't go really.
Looks like I'll have to go for the older ones.

197 mats = silver piping and not stitched
200 mats = yellow and stitched

This is what I've found out although Wests Renault says atherwise but hasn't responded and I assume TwingoGeekeo is away as he hasn't responded to my PM.

I think I'll just order the older silver ones.

I think ebay sell them cheaper than Karl (Twingogeeko), well they did when i asked him how much they were.

Hi Karl,

Thanks for getting back to me with some prices, I had assumed you were away.

Can I have a quote for the silver lined mats, a reversible boot mat and an RS steering wheel trim please.

Many thanks

Martin

Hi Karl,

Thanks for getting back to me with some prices, I had assumed you were away.

Can I have a quote for the silver lined mats, a reversible boot mat and an RS steering wheel trim please.

Many thanks

Martin

Super.

I was off on friday as it was my 23rd Birthday :smile:

For mats, boot mat and the steering wheel trim £90.80 posted :smile:

Karl

Similar Thread Suggestions