Renaultsport Clio 200 CUP/FF WHITE/GREY/BLUE/RED/YELLOW

Don't kill me please moderators, this spec is proving hard to find and I need to find one before the end of March to help with Mr T(ax) (we all hate him, so throw me a bone :wink:)

Buying a Renaultsport Clio 200 CUP or FF in White. grey, Racing Blue, Red or Yellow.

It must have the following options:

Black Speedlines
Recaro Seats
R.S. Monitor
CUP Suspension(if ff)

Preferred options:

CUP Spoiler

It can be new or used but must be available to purchase before the end of March please drop me a PM or reply to this thread if you know of anyone selling this spec.

Thankyou.

AMEN!

I struggled to find one in the spec i wanted so took the plunge on a new one.

Good luck with the hunt.

Yea, I'm struggling. I fancy it though.

You might think I'm rude, but would you mind PM'ing what you paid for your spec?

I'm trying to play dealers off on costs. I know when I looked at getting a 200 before I got my 197 I had quotes around 15k for 21k list spec, but I'm not sure what they are going for now.

No worries if not.

What about Fagan's RB 200 that he has for sale in the for sale section? Doesnt have the monitor but I dont think you'll find one with the monitor as I reckon less than 1% of people spec'd it.

Go for a new one, for what it's worth.

I went mad with the options list though, but had similar requirements to you.

See the spec I chose below. Due in May.

If i can't find one used I'll probably go new. Not had any amazing deals offered to me yet though, 17k for 19k spec. Not massively impressed!

Really interested in this one, just trying to come to terms on price with Steve.

I've seen a few on pistonheads/autotrader newer with less miles and ideally I'm looking for a good deal (you know me :wink:)

Mine is perfect for youu, it even has the yellow i.d. pack. :wink:

But is it for sale?