Renault sport all the way !!

There's a new one out now with the RS500. The clio is slower around the track but they still prefered the clio

For the money you really can't go wrong ! What car were right when they called the Clio 'best hot hatch on sale today' in my opinion !

I really like the Focus RS, and i wouldn't say no to it.

But I know for a fact that the video irritates some RS drivers....some of the comments on the video underlines that lol.

Every car has their own strengths and weaknesses :smile:

Awesome find dude, it never bothers me that it has been posted again :smile:

yeah RS is best pound for pound out of the box track day car, so fun and revvy what more could you want?

u better get steve sutcliffe to pay for ure new clutch the way he was spanking the arse outa that.

Sounds like he forgot it was a manual by the audio, suppose the limiter is there for a reason :smiley:

It's a good think really, at least you can definitely say that round a track, your car is as quick as an RS!

We have a customer with a mk2 focus rs and a clio 200, he spends alot of time at the 'ring with both cars, on his last trip he managed to get passed the ring taxi m5 in his 200, shows just how good these cars are, the corner speed he could carry in the clio was so much better than that of the m5 that even on the straight the bmw couldnt pull past!

We have a customer with a mk2 focus rs and a clio 200, he spends alot of time at the 'ring with both cars, on his last trip he managed to get passed the ring taxi m5 in his 200, shows just how good these cars are, the corner speed he could carry in the clio was so much better than that of the m5 that even on the straight the bmw couldnt pull past!

sounds like the m5 was a v9.....